FieldHaven Feline Center in Lincoln aims to provide a temporary home and first-class care to abandoned cats and kittens in need of a new home and is always in need of volunteers!
FieldHaven has grown since it was founded in 2003 and hopes to continue to grow with the help of local residents and volunteers in Lincoln and Placer County, CA.
Do you love cats and kittens and have a little free time on your hands to help volunteer at FieldHaven Feline Center? Here are some of the opportunities currently available:
FieldHaven Feline Center Volunteer Opportunities
Animal Health Care Assistant
- Assist veterinarians and veterinarian technicians in providing medical care
- Administer medication
- Record vital signs and complete charting
- Provide guidance to potential adoptors
- Recommend the correct animal for the adoptors
- Assist with transport of animals if needed
- Clean up after cats and kittens
- Feed cats and kittens
- Provide a temporary home to abandoned cats and kittens
- Transport animals to and from your home
Pet Food Pantry
- Collect food donations
- Distribute donations to animals in need in the community
Visit their website for more volunteer opportunities at FieldHaven Feline Center.
If you really want to help the cats and kittens at FieldHaven Feline Center in Lincoln, perhaps consider adopting an animal of your own? Adoption hours are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 10 AM to 4 PM, Tuesday from 10 AM to 6 PM and Saturday from 12 PM to 4 PM.
Directions to FieldHaven Feline Center:
About Chem-Dry of Auburn/Lincoln
Our carpet cleaning is 100% safe for pets because we use no chemicals, soaps, sulfates or detergents. Our cleaning is green-certified so its safe for you, your pets and the environment!
Learn more about P.U.R.T.®, our innovative pet urine removal treatment and please volunteer at FieldHaven Feline Center if you love animals as much as we do!